To strengthen our team at the Swiss location Neuhausen am Rheinfall / Schaffhausen, we are looking for a motivated and competent
Automation Quality/ Test Engineer
We are looking for a Software Quality / Test Automation Engineer to join our expanding software organization. You will work with internal and external groups to define the test scope for the required testing. You will create and manage the test plan, test cases, test setups, run tests when required, analyze and present data, and work with development engineers on root cause analysis on failures.
- Write test planning documentation from requirements specifications.
- Design and develop automated tests using Robot framework, Selenium, Python and Oracle Pl/Sql Script
- Script and execute automated functional, integration, system and regression tests.
- Maintain and enhance the test automation framework.
- Participate on Agile Scrum teams to review acceptance criteria, provide test estimates and execute tests.
- Write requirements and create scenarios for performance testing
- Interfacing with the customers during the acceptance Test
- Production Deployment and 3rd Level Support
- Data analysis, report writing, and presentation.
- Investigate and capture issues using JIRA, iET
- 5+ Years of total testing experience including Test Design and Test Execution
- 5+ Years of experience in Oracle (SQL/PLSQL)
- 2+ years of Test Automation experience using Robot Framework, Selenium, UFT etc.
- 2+ years of Test management and Test planning experience
- Experience in data analysis using any BI tool like Microstrategy/ QlikView / Tableau and presentation.
- Bachelor in Engineering
- ISTQB Certified
- Very Good Communication Skills in English and German
- Good Documentation Skill
We offer you
An interesting job in an international environment. You will work on software solutions which improve the daily lives of passengers commuting with the public transport.
Do you feel that this might be the next steppingstone in your career? If you possess the above skills and attributes and are interested in this challenge, then please send your application to email@example.com. For further information you can contact Jessica Jasarevic, Junior HR Manager, Trapeze Switzerland GmbH, phone +41 58 911 11 73.